Shipping & Delivery
SHIPPING & DELIVERY - Ireland & GB - 24 to 48Hrs
Scotland & The Highlands may incur additional costs for some products.
- Our delivery times are quoted in days, this means working days and excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- If for any reason your order is not received within the time frame given please contact our Customer Care Department immediately.
- Our couriers are paid to deliver on time and we will want to know if they are late for any reason.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form.
- Free delivery only applies to items that are marked ‘Free delivery’ on our website.
- Most orders can be delivered within 24hrs but may take 48hrs. Items placed on Special Order will have various delivery times. We will notify you of this at the time of placing the Special Order.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Delivery address cannot be changed once order(s) have been shipped.
- All deliveries are sent with registered companies and must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- As the courier company is a third party company we cannot control their delivery time.
- Delivery time may vary depending on your location.
- If you require a product urgently please call us on +353 74 9121174 and we will do all we can to supply your order within 24hrs.
- Tyre orders can only be delivered to a business address. No Tyre Order with a residential address will be dispatched.