BMW E46 Saloon 1998 to 2005
Koni STR.T Kit - Shocks & Lowered Springs - Full Set
(For Standard Spec Cars without M-Teck / Sport Suspensions)
The result of a technological partnership
The STR.T Kit from KONI comprises KONI STR.T. shock absorbers and custom-made lowering springs from the company H&R. Both companies can look back on many years of experience in motor racing, such as in Formula 1 or the DTM. The advantages for the customer are obvious. The experience gained along with the technological developments flow directly into the companies' product development. KONI's STR.T. shock absorbers stand for perfect road holding, optimum handling and breathtaking centrifugal force. Thanks to the extremely high reaction speeds of the shock absorbers drivers can totally rely on their equipment even in precarious or demanding situations. As a result of the symbiosis between H&R's lowering springs and KONI's STR.T shocks into the STR.T Kit tuners receive a suspension kit from the factory perfectly balanced to suit their vehicle. Unpleasant pitch and rolling movements are thus reduced to a minimum. Depending on vehicle make a lowering up to 40 mm is offered. This means that nothing now stands in the way of high speed drives on curving roads and the ultimate driving pleasure.
*Please note that for KONI America exclusively, our kits are available with black colored Eibach springs.
- Perfectly tuned chassis / 100% performance
- Excellent handling
- Lowering up to 40 mm with H&R springs
- Perfect match
- 100% street legal
- BMW, Sedan
316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 328i, 330i, 318d, 320d, 330d excl. M-Technik and X-models
- Year: 98-05
- Product Range: STR.T Kit
- Complete Kit
- Article Number: 1120-4851
Important Notes for Kits
- The amount of lowering will be reduced on vehicles fitted with Original Sport Suspension / OEM.
- The lowering of the front axle depends on the vehicle specification and weight of the engine.
- All wheel / tyre combinations are allowed which have been approved by the ABE or othat certified Wheel Testing Institutes (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).