At AutoFastFit we always have room for new talent.
We have currently '3' Open Vacancies
#1) Workshop Service Manager
We require a workshop service manager / advisor. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the automotive industry and be client focused at all times.
Key Attributes are,
- Automotive General Knowledge.
- Provide advice, direction, and regular feedback on workshop performance to motivate a team of technicians in the delivery of quality workmanship.
Experience of the management processes required to run an efficient workshop.
Ability to use own initiative, problem solve and adjust as issues arise during project delivery.
Strong communications skills with a high level of motivation.
What we are looking for.
Previous experience as a Service Manager is a bonus for this role, or similar.
A customer-focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintaining a customer-centric culture within the Service team
Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
Innovative individuals willing to explore new methods of driving performance
Strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop their full potential
A full valid Driving Licence
Hands on approach
#2) Motor Mechanic - Experienced - #0720ES
Experienced motor mechanic with a minimum of 3 years recent car or light commercial experience.
We are busy independent garage carrying out daily servicing on all makes of cars. We are a Michelin Approved Dealer and work to a high standards.
If you think you have all the qualities to work in a fast paced environment and join our team then please get in touch.
* Full time position.
* Yearly Up-skill and development courses. Optional.
* Keen Pension Plan Options.
* Flexible working hours
Apply in the strictest of confidence.
#3) Parts Advisor #2183 - 2 Positions
We have currently 2 vacancies for a experienced auto parts stores advisors. See options below.
- 5 Day Week - Monday to Friday or 3 Day Week Mon - Wed - Friday
- Experience essential in similar roll but full training will be provided with our system.
- Must have good automotive parts knowledge and a keen interest to learn.
- Microsoft Excel
- Customer facing role.
- Also suited to a retired mechanic, as experience in this sector is a bonus.
Please get in touch.
You can email us using the email address listed below each job, call us or use the contact us link below for more details.
Tel: 074 9121174