Michelin Tyres - FOR ALL WEATHER - WINTER & SUMMER
SUPPLIED DIRECT OR FITTED HERE - 074 9121174
NEW MICHELIN CrossClimate+
ARM YOURSELF FOR EVERY WEATHER CONDITION
The MICHELIN CrossClimate has proven a market success story since its launch in 2015.
A genuine game-changer, it has created a new category of tyre that uniquely meets the needs of consumers, fleets and dealers.
It has answered the question of how to cope with ever-changing weather conditions, not only in the Ireland & UK, but throughout Europe. And it also benefits dealers with Michelin’s ‘Geobox’ stock solution; fewer sizes to hold with greater market coverage.
So why change the offer? Why change a winning formula?
This technical bulletin highlights and explains the new CrossClimate+ range
MICHELIN CrossClimate Tyre+
Mileage at a high level to benefit from
• Lasts even longer than MICHELIN Energy Saver+, best-in-class in its Summer category.
• Lasts 25% longer than average Premium All Season market
• In summer, brakes on dry roads like a summer tyre
• Provides excellent grip on wet roads in every weather condition, in summer and winter,
with a wet grip label as good as or better than 70% of the Premium Summer market.
The drop from A to B represents only a small performance change is approved for use in snow conditions.
• When new, offers the same level of snow traction as major premium All Season tyres
• Snow traction for worn CrossClimate+ tyres is equivalent to premium All Season tyres
So what’s changed?
• CrossClimate+ improves on an already Award Winning product range (MICHELIN CrossClimate)
• CrossClimate+ receives the latest generation Michelin tread compound, providing safety and grip for longer
and is ideally suited to UK winter conditions
• CrossClimate+ provides consumers & fleets with a better all-round product and affirms Michelin’s
“Total Performance” approach to tyre development and innovation for the benefits of all Mixibility
• Michelin CrossClimate+ should ideally be fitted in axle pairs, with new tyres to the rear
• However it is legal and acceptable to mix with a single CrossClimate on the same axle, although it would not be Michelin’s recommendation.
CrossClimate SUV Ranges
• CrossClimate will continue to be produced in 14” dimensions, manufactured here in the UK
• The CrossClimate SUV continues unchanged with 8 new sizes launched in 2017
• Introduction of CrossClimate+ in January 2017 with 41 CAI’s in CrossClimate+ by year end
• CrossClimate+ will be sold globally by Michelin, giving more consumers the opportunity to experience the
benefits of this range.