Full Set of Front Brake Discs & Pads
Ford Focus III 2011 to 2018
1.8 & 2.0 TDCi models
(Discs Size V300 mm)
Check your size before you buy, or give us a call and we'll verify the fitment.
This offer is only available online and can not be purchased in-store.
This item is shipped direct from our warehouse to you via An Post
Brake Disc Specification.
- Height [mm] 48 mm
- Brake Disc Type Vented
- Brake Disc Thickness [mm] 25 mm
- Minimum thickness [mm] 24 mm
- Diameter [mm]300 mm
- Number of Holes 5
- Centering Diameter [mm] 64 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Ø [mm] 108 mm
- Code: BMD2210
Brake Pad Specification.
- Size A: 156.4 x 67.2 x 18
- Size B: 155.2 x 62.5 x 18
- Chamfers: 4 chamfered pads
- Back Laminations: 4 back laminations
- Back Springs: 2 back springs 53mm
- Brake System: Teves
- Code: BMP1415
- Always Fit discs in pairs to ensure balanced braking
- Always fit new brake pads along with disc
- Always clean the disc before fitting. Apec discs are coated with a anti-corrosive which, if not removed, will contaminate friction material which could impair braking efficiency.
- Always ensure bearing are correctly aligned and adjusted.
- Always check run-out with a dial gauge, run- out exceeding the manufacturer’s tolerance may cause vibration and brake judder.
- Avoid violent braking during the first 100-200 miles to allow pads and discs to bed in correctly. This helps achieve optimum braking.
1223664, 1223666, 1253964, 1253965, 1323560, 1373370, 1520297, 1321517
Please know your size before your order. If your unsure we can check it for you.