Full Set of Front Brake Discs & Pads
Ford Mondeo MK4
Fits 2007 to 2015 models
(Discs Size V300 mm)
Check your size before you buy, or give us a call and we'll verify the fitment.
This offer is only available online and can not be purchased in-store.
This item is shipped direct from our warehouse to you via An Post
Brake Disc Specification.
- Outer diameter [mm] 300 mm
- Brake Disc Thickness [mm] 28,0 mm
- Height [mm] 52,1 mm
- Surface Coated
- Brake Disc Type Internally Vented
- Minimum thickness [mm] 26,0 mm
- Hole Arrangement / Number 05/06
- Bolt Hole Circle Ø [mm] 108,0 mm
- Centering Diameter [mm] 63,6 mm
- Wheel Bolt Bore Ø [mm] 13,75 mm
- Weight [kg] 8,9 kg
Brake Pad Specification.
- Width 2 [mm] 156,3 mm
- Width 1 [mm] 155,1 mm
- Brake System Teves
- Height 2 [mm] 72,0 mm
- Height 1 [mm] 66,6 mm
- Thickness [mm] 20,3 mm
- Always Fit discs in pairs to ensure balanced braking
- Always fit new brake pads along with disc
- Always clean the disc before fitting. Apec discs are coated with a anti-corrosive which, if not removed, will contaminate friction material which could impair braking efficiency.
- Always ensure bearing are correctly aligned and adjusted.
- Always check run-out with a dial gauge, run- out exceeding the manufacturer’s tolerance may cause vibration and brake judder.
- Avoid violent braking during the first 100-200 miles to allow pads and discs to bed in correctly. This helps achieve optimum braking.
1500159, 1514427, 7G911125EA, 1379971, 1436498, 1437761
Please know your size before your order. If your unsure we can check it for you.