Full Set of Rear Brake Discs
Volkswagen Golf 1997 to 2007
Fits 1997 to 2007 models
(Discs Size V232 mm)
Check your size before you buy, or give us a call and we'll verify the fitment.
This offer is only available online and can not be purchased in-store.
This item is shipped direct from our warehouse to you via An Post
Brake Disc Specification.
- Outer diameter [mm] 230 mm
- Brake Disc Thickness [mm] 9,0 mm
- Height [mm] 39,5 mm
- Surface Coated
- Brake Disc Type Solid
- Minimum thickness [mm] 7,0 mm
- Hole Arrangement / Number 05/06
- Bolt Hole Circle Ø [mm] 100,0 mm
- Centering Diameter [mm] 65,0 mm
- Weight [kg] 2,7 kg
- Always Fit discs in pairs to ensure balanced braking
- Always fit new brake pads along with disc
- Always clean the disc before fitting. Apec discs are coated with a anti-corrosive which, if not removed, will contaminate friction material which could impair braking efficiency.
- Always ensure bearing are correctly aligned and adjusted.
- Always check run-out with a dial gauge, run- out exceeding the manufacturer’s tolerance may cause vibration and brake judder.
- Avoid violent braking during the first 100-200 miles to allow pads and discs to bed in correctly. This helps achieve optimum braking.
DSK274, ADC1414, 986478868, PAD1020, PAD1119, BP617